Dublin Bay Sailing Club logo


2018 03 03

Cancellation Spring Chicken Race 4th March

 Hi All,

Racing tomorrow is cancelled. With the winds forecast to persist moderate to fresh tomorrow with east in them and not due to drop until later tomorrow, the sea-state and swell on Dublin Bay is not suitable for sailing. Also with driving most likely hazardous tomorrowmorning for a lot of people, getting to Dun Laoghaire could be a problem. Last but not least, we do not want to end up as frozen Spring Chickens!
Back during the week,
Regards,  Fintan.